Live Beyond Your Front Door
Villa Calissa is a boater’s paradise –a coastal lifestyle with elegant custom interiors and sophisticated exterior design. These 11 harbor residences come with private access deep water boat slips and all the amenities you would expect to find inside of a luxurious residence. Within walking distance from restaurants, shopping centers, fitness facilities, a full-service marina, and endless entertainment in St. Augustine, Florida.
Villa Calissa sets the highest standard of sophisticated townhome living.
Sophisticated Exterior Design
– Generous Covered Patio on the Ground Floor and off The Master Suite
– Brick Paver Driveway
– Caribbean Inspired Metal Roofs
– Elegant Combination of Stucco and Hardie Siding on all Exteriors
Luxurious Custom Interiors
– Dramatic Entry Through 8’ Doors
– Porcelain Tiled Entire First Floor and Bathrooms
– Crown Molding in Living Room, Dining Room, Owner’s Master Suite and Foyer
– Stylish Contrasting Wall and Trim Color
– Pre-Plumbed Water Softener Loop
– Pre-designed for Future Elevator
Performance & Energy Efficient Features
– LED Recessed Lighting
– High Efficiency HVAC System with Programmable Thermostat
– R-30 Ceiling Insulation Over Heated and Cooled Areas
– Air Infiltration Sealant Applied Around All Windows, Door Openings and All Electrical and Plumbing Penetrations
– Tankless Natural Gas Water Heater
– Low Consumption Plumbing Fixtures
– Low-E Windows and French Doors
Elegant Owner & Guest Baths
– Frameless Glass Shower enclosures and free-standing tub in Owner’s Suite
– Luxury Height Cabinetry
– Owner’s Master Suite and Guest Bath
– Porcelain Tile Vanities – Shower Walls Plus Tub Surround in Guest Bath
– European-Style Cabinetry with Granite
– 11 Deep Water Boat Slips with Water and Electrical Service
– Community Park
– Community Pool and Fire Pit
– Lush Tropical Landscaping and Irrigation
Contemporary Gourmet Kitchens
– Thoughtfully Designed Kitchen with Quality Upgraded Frigidaire
– Professional Appliances
Including Natural Gas Range, Microwave, Refrigerator and Dishwasher
– Designer 3cm Granite Countertops with Under Mount Stainless Steel Sinks
– 42” European Style Upper Cabinets (Your Choice of Colors)
– 60” Built-In Stainless Refrigerator Natural Gas Range
Villa Calissa is within walking distance to dining, shopping centers and fitness facilities. An easy 10-minute bike ride will bring you endless entertainment in historic St. Augustine.
St. Augustine’s one of a kind historic downtown district encompasses 400+ year old structures, many of which house specialty shops as well as an extensive collection of bistros and cafes. Visit the Castillo de San Marcos, a centuries old Spanish fortress restored to its former glory of over 300 years ago.
The newly remodeled St. Augustine Outlets is the perfect shopping getaway for locals and visitors alike. Shoppers will experience a diverse selection of stores like Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH, Michael Kors, Talbots, Kate Spade New York, H&M, Old Navy Outlet and Lucky Brand Jeans.
Visitors can wander down the cobblestone streets of the downtown district to find scores of art galleries, quaint shops and music venues to quench their thirst for culture. The city’s art scene continues to thrive with popular monthly art walks, local breweries, winery and distillery.
St. Augustine’s beaches stretch more than twenty miles from Vilano Beach to Crescent Beach. Along these beaches are waterfront restaurants that allow you to pull your boat right up to the restaurant’s public dock and head in for a delicious dining experience.
Ponte Vedra and Jacksonville Beach lie just a short, 30-minute drive up the coast and has its own experiences to offer, with a one-of-a-kind beach walk, as well as modern shopping
Real Estate Advisor, Sales Director
Postal Address: 95 Cherokee Street, St. Augustine, FL 32084